The new PV Manufacturing & Technology Quarterly report from Solar Media Ltd. - the parent company of PV-Tech - provides a definitive guide to solar PV technology today. The report covers production metrics for the industry and the leading solar manufacturers across the entire value-chain, including polysilicon, ingot, wafer, cell, and c-Si & thin-film modules.
The report offers key insights into:
- Solar PV technology trends
- Detailed analysis of the capacity, production & technologies for the top-50 companies in production
- Trends impacting the solar PV roadmap
- Supply of p-type & n-type substrates, and high-efficiency cells
Annual subscription comes with quarterly PowerPoint & Excel file deliverables.
PowerPoint report explains technology drivers & trends across the whole PV supply-chain.
PowerPoint Table of Contents
- Highlights of Report Release
- Value-Chain Summary Metrics
- Silicon Module Super League
- Pure-Play Polysilicon Majors
- Poly-to-Wafer Majors
- Pure-Play Taiwan Cell Makers
- Silicon Module Other Global
- Silicon Module Others
- Start-Up Advanced Silicon Cell
- Selected Equipment Suppliers