Camstar, a specialist in integrated Manufacturing and Quality Execution Systems, is hosting a free webinar on December 4th 2008, entitled ‘Reduce Your Cost Per Watt – Rapidly and Reliably.’
The aim of the webinar is to:
1. Embrace an enterprise manufacturing and quality execution platform to maximize output and profit from every production line.
2. Deliver real-time feedback of product performance to engineering and R&D for effective process and technology improvement.
3. Ensure process consistency, predictability and output across the entire value chain.
Lawson Hise of Emcore Photovoltaics will share his experiences using manufacturing and quality systems. You will also see real examples of how industry leaders:
- Scale to high volume without compromising quality
- Detect issues early and rapidly determine root cause
- Reduce field failures with preventive, predictive, proactive quality
- Enforce best known methods (BKMs)
- Increase overall equipment uptime and utilization
- Automate data acquisition and process control
Andrew Robbie, Solar Industry Manager, Camstar Systems
Lawson Hise, Sr. Principal Engineer, Systems, Emcore Photovoltaics
Registration details can be found here.