In PV-Tech Power 6: how businesses are cracking the Japanese market, “First movers in the Desert” a Middle East special report, the year ahead in storage, site defects and O&M, the Indian rooftop market and more…
The sixth issue of PV-Tech Power is set to be published on the 18th February 2016, and it’s set to be our biggest issue yet.
In addition to our regular global circulation of senior decision makers in the solar industry PV-Tech Power 6 will benefit from extended circulation at the following events:
- PV Expo Japan (2nd - 4th March) - Japan's Largest Show with 420 Exhibitors!
The latest technologies, materials, manufacturing technologies, and solar cell/module will be exhibited from across the globe.
- Solar Middle East (1st - 3rd March) - The Region’s Largest Event for the Solar Industry
Reach 3,500+ senior-level decision makers from 84 countries worldwide who are seeking out the latest technologies, developments and trends in the solar industry.
In addition to our regular features PVTP 6 will also feature two, show specific, special sections:
PV-Tech Power Special Report – “First Movers in the Desert”
The Middle East and North Africa region contains some of the most promising emerging solar markets, and projects are beginning to happen. This PV Tech special report looks at the countries taking the lead in the region, some of the first projects being financed and built, and the technology and operational solutions emerging in a region that presents some unique climatic challenges.
This special report will contain the following articles;
- Middle East - Market overview
- Making it as a solar IPP in the Middle East
- Desert Hardware
- O&M strategies in the Middle EastThis is a text block.
PV-Tech Power Special Focus - Japan
A collection of articles focusing on the rise of the Japanese market, the technologies involved, what challenges arise from developing in this region and what impact factors such as the deregulation process may have on the future
This special focus will contain the following articles:
- Japan solar - Opening up the next phase of growth
- Challenges of building PV power plants in Japan
- Japan project case study
Finally, our regular sections will see the following features published:
- How O&M contactors are dealing with defects in newly built plants
- State of the art in PV forecasting
- Impact of installation handling on silicon PV modules
- Future PV finance: merchant solar
- Proactive monitoring in effective PV asset management
- How Indian rooftop solar will come out of the booming utility-scale shadow
- The year ahead in energy storage
If you feel like your company could benefit from promoting themselves alongside any of the specialised content in PV-Tech Power 6 we have a variety advertising options available. These include:
- Display advertising
- Exclusive interviews
- Product Focus
Spaces are limited and filling up fast, so if you want to elevate your company above and beyond your competitors, or you would just like some further information about how you can get involved then please enquire now.