SEMI PV Group will hold a webinar, “FIT for Life: The Importance of Feed-in Tariffs in Driving Global PV Demand” on January 26. This webinar will present perspectives on feed-in tariffs from a panel of industry experts, with an introduction by Dan Martin, executive VP of the PV Group and moderation by Steve Buehler.
Topics and panelists involved in the webinar include:
– Why FIT Policies are Important (what FITs are, their role in Germany, and more)
– Gerhard Stryi-Hipp, Fraunhofer, ISE
– The Importance of Establishing a Stable Investment Climate for PV
– Mark Fulton, Deutsche Bank
– Global FIT Update (Germany, Spain, Japan, US, and emerging markets)
– Wilson Rickerson, Meister Consultants Group
The session will also include a panel discussion on “Best Practices in FIT Policy Design” and a Q&A session.
The webinar is involved is open to anyone who is interested in the future of solar photovoltaics. The session will run from 11:00am PST until approximately 1:00pm EST on January 26, 2010.