Presented by Andrea Viaro, Head of Technical Service Europe from Jinko Solar, the initiative partner of this webinar, as he outlines the key features and benefits of using ultra high performance modules. Viaro discusses how Jinko Solar’s new technology innovations impact the LCOE and IRR of the PV utility-scale power plants. Viaro is joined by Athanasios Bakalis, Group Technical Director and Nikos Sokos, General Manager MEA and Central Asia of METKA EGN, who presents a currently announced 300MW project in Spain, that will be fully powered by Jinko’s Cheetah modules and will deliberate potential cost benefits and risk assessment of the utility scale projects and what drove METKA EGN to choose Jinko’s ultra-high efficiency modules.
Ruben Ron Head of Section Solar Iberia and LATAM for DNV GL, also joined the webinar to discuss an impact of the reliability and bankability of solar panels and how world-class best practices in manufacturing and upholding stringent quality standards, coupled with the use of field-proven components can help protect solar investments?
- Impact of ultra-high efficiency modules on the LCOE of the utility scale project: calculation of the yield benefit for different environmental conditions and installation type
- Manufacturing update and use of state-of-the-art manufacturing systems (Industry 4.0).
- Examining potential cost benefits and risk assessment regarding module choice from EPC perspective-why a broad high-efficiency module portfolio is key?
- What can impact the reliability and bankability of solar panels and how world-class best practices in manufacturing and upholding stringent quality standards, coupled with the use of field-proven components can help protect solar investments?
- How to appraise the quality of PV modules by increasing the knowledge of key materials