Atlas Material Testing Technology’s Solar/PV Center of Excellence in Phoenix, Arizona has added two further services to its portfolio. Services for solar simulator classification and I-V Curve tracing will aid solar companies to substantiate product warranty and efficiency claims.
The solar simulator classification service is provided via Atlas’s use of a portable, high speed, multi-channel OL 770 device to verify that testing instruments meet the standards of simulator classification for PV testing. The verification process meets the requirements described in IEC 60904- 9, Photovoltaic Solar Simulator Performance Requirements for qualifying solar simulation for IEC 61215 testing.
Using a self-contained Daystar DS-100C I-V curve tracer, Atlas’s second new portal service provides accurate I-V curves for a single PV module up to 50kW. The tracer auto-scales to 600V and features 10 and 100A current ranges, as well as facilitating normalization, plotting, analysis and printing of the I-V curves.
Further information on the services offered by Atlas are available here.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual