Evergreen Solar, Inc. has appointed Chinua Ejeka to the role of Applications and Field Support Engineer for Europe. The appointment is an indicator of the company’s expansion efforts within Germany and Europe as a whole. Mr. Ejeka’s main responsibility in this role will be serving as Evergreen Solar’s senior technical customer support representative for the company’s product and system performance throughout Europe.
Previous posts for Mr. Ejeka include a role as manager with Hamburg, Germany-based Ralos Vertriebs GmbH and a role as Marketing Manager and Assistant to the Executive Committee for Solara AG, also in Hamburg. He also brings experience from such solar organizations as Sunna-Büro für Sonnenenergie (The Office of Solar Energy) and Deutsche Fachverband Solarenergie (German trade association for solar energy), both in Freiburg. A graduate of the Fachhochschule Nordakademie in Hamburg, Mr. Ejeka has a Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering as well as an advanced degree in social economics from the Hamburg School of Economics and Politics.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual