The global PV market is entering a new era at unprecedented speed. The demand for high-power PV modules has soared, while interest in the future direction of solar technologies has intensified. Tongwei Solar is a leading company in the PV industry, with 230,000 tonnes of high-purity crystalline silicon, 54GW of cells and 7.2GW of module production capacity. In terms of modules, Tongwei can deliver a competitive advantage through leveraging its high-powered shingled modules, smart 5G automated factory, frequent product updates and excellent customer service.
This 1 hour webinar will provide an insight on the risk analysis and reliability of the company’s shingled module technology and its applicability for different European markets.
Further learning points:
- A TÜV NORD study on risk analysis of larger size PV modules
- TÜV NORD research on the reliability of high-efficiency PV modules
- A comprehensive introduction to shingled technology and Tongwei’s 210 shingled module series
- Reliability of shingled technology solutions
- General compatibility of Tongwei shingled modules
- Analysis of BOS and LCOE of shingled modules
- Smart Solar will cover Value Engineering and Optimizing LCOE with Shingled Modules