The proliferation of solar PV and other renewables is a cornerstone of the emerging new power system and, as a result, the solar industry has entered its fastest-growth period.
This has become typified by surging demand for high-power PV modules that both produce more power and are more efficient than their predecessors. Providing a significant boost to power outputs, large-format modules have become a popular choice for customers the world over.
Outdoor testing of modules is now providing empirical evidence of the benefits large-format modules produce, providing a crucial benchmark and invaluable data for customers to evaluate their module selection and procurement processes.
In this PV Tech webinar, experts from TÜV Rheinland, CPVT and Trina Solar discussed:
- How to ensure science based and precision testing under field conditions
- How empirical data is collected and analysed during TÜV Rheinland’s outdoor testing
- How empirical data is collected and analysed during CPVT’s outdoor testing
- The empirical data behind a 670W module’s ultra-high power
- The core reasons behind the higher power generation performance advantages of Trina Solar’s 210 Vertex module