Ginlong Technologies (Stock Code: 300763.SZ), a global leader in photovoltaic string inverter manufacturing with its Solis brand, has won the award for“Best PCS Supplier in China's energy storage industry 2020”at the 10th China International Energy Storage Conference in Shenzhen.
''We are honoured to have won this award, which is the market's recognition of Solis' products'' said Sandy Woodward, Sales Director - Europe. ''The energy storage segment has grown rapidly and we are expanding our solutions to ensure suitability for home energy storage systems all over the world.''
The Solis hybrid storage inverter is the preferred choice for integrated storage solutions connected to the grid. This new technology allows the power consumption mode to be selected in real-time according to market electricity price, saving system owners money. It can also be set up to run separately from the power grid, helping to reduce reliance on weak grids and promote energy independence.
Among the advantages of the Solis Hybrid RHI-(3-6)K-48ES-5G inverter series are:
• Uninterruptible power supply switching within 20ms
• 5kW rated off-grid power supply capacity
• No fan design, for longer service life
• Intelligent Battery Management System (BMS) to improve battery reliability
• 24-hour intelligent energy management, for real-time monitoring of PV power status
• Peak shaving and valley filling to improve grid friendliness
• One-touch remote control and upgrade function via the Solis Monitoring platform, making maintenance both quick & hassle free.
This inverter is compatible with most market leading lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries and adopts high-frequency isolation technology, making the system safer and giving it a longer life, thus reducing costs for owners and providing them with the security of inexhaustible energy.
Ginlong/Solis always follows its mission of "scientific and technological innovation". With its leading series inverters, it explores various application fields to shape its core competitiveness. The company will continue to break down barriers with innovative developments in solar technology, making its mission of "leading clean energy to become the world’s main energy source through innovation and technology" a realistic objective, linking market demand with technology to enable more people to enjoy the benefits and convenience of clean energy.