In this TechTalk, JA Solar maps a path to lowering the Levelized Cost of Electricity (LCOE) of utility-scale PV power plants, through a greater understanding of the choices available in the era of multiple large-area solar panels with peak power ratings ranging from 400Wp to above 500Wp. JA also introduces its highest performing large-area PV panel series, DEEPBLUE 3.0, which integrates a number of key technologies to provide power outputs of over 525Wp.
Webinar Learning Points:
- Increase your understanding of the latest trends in PV panel technology, performance and size
- Enable greater precision in panel selection
- Pinpoint best LCOE metrics for a wide range of project scenarios
- Introduce the JA Solar DEEPBLUE 3.0 Range of module
- Obtain first-hand insight into JA Solar's latest 'DeepBlue' 3.0 panel series