In a deal said to be worth more than $150 million, Perfectenergy International Ltd. has signed a one-year module sales agreement with Abidas AG. Perfectenergy will supply 50MW of monocrystalline solar modules to the German company over the four quarters of 2009, at a price that has been fixed until June 2009. The modules will be manufactured at Perfectenergy’s 60MW factory in Shanghai, China.
“We are very pleased to announce our business relationship with Abidas, who is a well-known energy consultant and systems integrator based in Germany with significant projects throughout Europe,” said Jack Li, CEO, Perfectenergy. “This contract demonstrates the growth potential of our photovoltaic module product line.”
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual