Perfectenergy International Limited (OTCBulletinBoard: PFEN) has said
that it has received significant land and tax concessions from the
Shanghai government to enable the construction of two new solar cell
production facilities with 200MW of total new production capacity in
the Shanghai Zizhu Science-Based Industrial district of Shanghai, China.
“The new facility will enable our business to meet our worldwide
customers’ rapidly growing demands for solar products and accelerate
our leading product development activities,” commented Jack Li, CEO of
Perfectenergy International Limited. “This also demonstrates Shanghai’s
continued support and recognition of the importance of solar power.”
Company recently closed on approximately $18.4 million of equity
financing through the sale of common stock and warrants in August 2007
for R&D and capacity increases.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual