Fulfilling half of the existing 60MW sales agreement between the two companies, Canadian Solar has announced that it has been tapped for 30MW of solar modules from Systaic AG for delivery to Spain. Added to this order is company’s recent signing or reconfirming of sales contracts or extensions that bring the company’s recent sales total to 120MW.
Distribution of the approximately 120MW of solar modules and solar products will see delivery to 24 customers in Europe, North America and Asia before the middle of the fourth quarter of 2009.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
Commenting on the spate of orders, Dr. Shawn Qu, Canadian Solar’s Chairman and CEO said, “We have insisted on quality products and services, long-term partnerships and prudent financial management. We are pleased that our efforts have paid off. The recent ‘flight to product quality and financial strength’ by customers, coupled with very competitive pricing have resulted in strong demand for our solar modules.”