Reinhart, former CFO for Strategy First, Inc. has been appointed CFO
and COO of ICP Solar Technologies, Inc. Bringing over 20 years of
finance and technology experience to the role, Mr. Reinhart will
oversee the company’s financial affairs and global operations in the
role that was vacated by Leon Assayag in early May, who left the
company to pursue other opportunities.
Mr. Reinhart’s most recent role was as CFO for Strategy First, Inc., a computer games publisher. He also served as General Manager of Walpert Industries Ltd. and VP of Finance for Paradox Security Systems. His career began at independent auditing firm RSM Richter. A qualified Chartered Accountant, he has a Bachelor’s degree and GDPA from McGill University.
ICP Solar Technologies, Inc. is a solar cell-based PV manufacturer based in Canada.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
By Síle Mc Mahon