Spire has received its sixth sales contract from Solaria Energia y Medio Ambiente, S.A. that will see Spire supply a 100MW production line to the Spanish company. Spire will supply provide state-of-the-art assembly machines, laminators, and a module simulator to Solaria for a sum that has yet to be disclosed. The equipment will be installed in Solaria Energia’s new facility in Fuenmayor, Spain.
Mr. Dario Lopez, Deputy General Manager of Solaria Energia, said, “This contract represents an important milestone in our expansion process and it is also an expression of our commitment and confidence in a supplier as Spire Corporation. Solaria Energia today is one of the biggest module manufacturers in Spain and with this agreement we will be able to strengthen our position not only in Spain but also in global markets.”
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual