Spire Corp. has announced the delivery of a solar module production line to ET Solar Group, located in the People’s Republic of China. Equipped with this line, ET Solar will be capable of producing up to 15MW of solar modules per annum.
“We are very pleased to upgrade our capacity using Spire’s equipment,” said Xinghua Wang, CEO and Chairman of ET Solar. “Their technology and value lead the world and this equipment will help propel ET Solar to greater output and quality targets.”
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
By Síle Mc Mahon