Responding to growing demand for the company’s PV modules and products, Trina Solar has established a warehouse operation in The Port of Oakland, California, to be opened in June 2009. The warehouse will aid in the speedy distribution of products in the state, which contributed 530MW of the U.S.’s 800MW (grid-tied) in 2008.
“We are pleased to announce the establishment of our first warehouse in North America, which will help to accommodate the growing demand for our products, pursue new relationships and better serve our customers,” said Arturo Herrero, Trina Solar’s Vice President of Sales & Marketing. “In addition, we view the outlook for PV installations in the United States as positive given the national promotion of a green economy to secure energy independence and create green jobs.”
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual