Entech Solar, a leader in concentrating solar energy systems, reported that Chief Technology Officer Mark J. O’Neill will serve on its Board of Directors. He was responsible for the co-founding of ENTECH, Inc. in 1983 with Robert Walters, the current VP of Marketing.
CTO O’Neill has held management positions with E-Systems, Inc., Northrup, Inc., and Lockheed Missiles & Space Company in addition to authoring or co-authoring over 160 technical publications on solar energy and 15 U.S. Patents for inventions. Since 1972, he has been in charge of major research and technology development programs related to solar energy systems for space and ground applications.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free