Entech Solar has appointed Kent J. Van Houten as Chief Financial Officer, where he will manage the company’s financial strategy, corporate planning, treasury functions, internal controls, and SEC reporting.
Mr. Van Houten, a Certified Public Accountant, holds a Bachelor’s in Business Administration degree in Accounting from Howard Payne University and has held multiple finance-related positions throughout the past 30 years. Most recently he served as the Vice President of Finance & Accounts at Aegis Communications. Previously he has worked as a financial consultant and has served as Chief Financial Officer at Peerless Manufacturing, a supplier of filters and environmental protection equipment used in the petroleum, natural gas, petrochemical and electric utility industries.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual