QUARTERLY EDITION: NOVEMBER 2022
Highlights in this edition include:
- Onshoring solar’s supply chain
Efforts are gathering pace to diversify the PV supply chain. Jules Scully details the challenges ahead.
- Solar and land use in the UK: balancing energy and food security
Molly Lempriere investigates how much land the UK needs for utility-scale PV plants as it transitions to net zero.
- New PV module technologies’ impact on quality and LCOE
By George Touloupas, senior director at Clean Energy Associates.
- PPA aggregation increasing offtaker pool for project developers
By Meghan McIntyre, energy analyst at Schneider Electric.
- European energy strategy must reconcile the need for flexibility
By Julian Jansen and Lars Stephan of Fluence.