Trungnam Group will use single-axis trackers for a 258MW solar project located in Ninh Thuan Province, Vietnam, which is claimed to be the first tracker-based PV project in the country and the largest with trackers in Southeast Asia.
The project is expected to start commercial operation in June 2019.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
Nguyen Tam Tien, CEO of Trung nam Group, said: “This landmark project marks a milestone in Vietnam's journey to grow the clean energy industry. We were cautious to select suppliers for this key equipment. We are happy to work with Arctech Solar and believe this project will have higher economic returns compared with fixed mounting structures by adopting Arctech's innovative Skyline tracking system.”