ersol Thin Film GmbH has announced its first commercial sales contract
for its ‘Nova-T’ solar modules since investing over €80 million in the
production of thin-film modules. The contract is with K+C Schmidt GbR
for the supply of approximately 500 kWp modules, which is expected to
go on stream shortly in Grevenbroich, Germany, the company said.
“Nova®-T convinced us with its interesting product characteristics,
excellent temperature coefficients and good performance in low light
conditions,” commented Karl-Heinz Schmidt, Managing Partner of K+C
Schmidt GbR. “We will be installing these environmentally friendly,
silicon-based modules in an open space system in Grevenbroich,
Germany’s ‘energy capital.’”
“This supply contract marks the
beginning of our marketing activities. We are currently negotiating
with several potential customers. So I am delighted to say that we are
on the verge of signing further contracts,” says Peter Schneidewind,
Managing Director of ersol Thin Film GmbH.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual