Canadian Solar has partnered with Israeli insurance and finance group Menora Mivachim in an effort to raise US$60 million to finance solar projects in Israel.
The partnership will fund solar projects that were awarded by Israeli Electricity Authority under solar power tender and for other solar projects to be developed within the joint venture.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
Dr. Shawn Qu, chairman of Canadian Solar, said the partnership is a milestone for Canadian Solar in a growing solar market.
The funding will be used for development, construction and ownership with each company contributing equal amounts.