High-purity metals and compounds supplier 5N Plus, Inc. has amended the materials supply contract with First Solar to run for an extra year to the end of July 2013. The companies have also agreed to increase the minimum amount of cadmium telluride (CdTe) ordered by First Solar by 50%.
5N Plus supplies cadmium telluride and cadmium sulphide to First Solar for use in the company’s thin-film modules. The agreement was amended in August 2008 to extend the original deal to run until 2012, and also included a 50% minimum order increase.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual