Features in this issue include:
- How can digitisation and automation benefit solar manufacturing?
- Fraunhofer ISE details the solutions available to reduce carbon emissions from PV manufacturing
- ISC Konstanz reveals how close the industry is to low-cost IBC cells with efficiencies greater than 25%
- As cells become ever-thinner, Hevel explores the trade-off between thickness and production losses
- CEA-INES details its recent work in shingle cell integration
- Industrial n-type PERT cells with doped polysilicon passivating contacts: Past, present and future