Welcome to the eighteenth edition of PV Tech Power. Bifacial system costs come under the spotlight. DNV GL looks at floating solar design. We also have papers on O&M business models, the European solar finance market that is supercharging the post-subsidy pipeline, an in-depth look at Turkey from the law firm Norton Rose Fulbright and much more. Our regular Storage and Smart Power section returns with Andy Colthorpe at the helm as always.
Included Technical Papers
- PV systems with lowest LCOE using bifacial modules: State-ofthe- art systems and components
- Halting desertification in the Sahel with solar power
- Land of the rising shadows
- Plugging the hole: How can solar fill UK nuclear’s void?
- Turkey takes the winding road to solar success
- Emerging market briefing
- Subsidy-free solar: Europe’s search for new allies
- Ensuring the bankability of the UK’s low-carbon fleet
- Floating PV systems – an overview of design considerations
- Power plant wire management
- Project briefing
- Optimising Europe’s solar plants: O&M guidelines to further solar growth
- Is LeTID degradation in PERC cells another degradation crisis even worse than PID?
- Fixed-tilt versus singleaxis tracker arrays in India
- Peak time to take action
- Cryogenic, long-duration energy storage in a 100% clean energy future