China-based PV firm ReneSola has secured a €13.4 million bridge financing agreement with Eiffel Energy Transition Fund for solar projects including 41.3MW in Hungary and 55MW in Poland.
Xianshou Li, chairman and CEO of ReneSola, said: “We are excited to partner with Eiffel Energy Transition Fund. This facility demonstrates the confidence that the capital markets put in our ability to successfully develop projects in international markets. We continue to expect both Hungary and Poland to be growth markets in the years ahead, and we look forward to further supporting solar deployment in these geographies.”
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
Pierre-Antoine Machelon, fund manager of Eiffel Energy Transition, said: “We are happy to contribute to the acceleration of ReneSola's investments in Poland and Hungary. We look forward to supporting ReneSola in these promising geographies for the solar industry.”
Josef Kastner, VP of ReneSola Projects Europe commented: “Our new cooperation with Eiffel will bring benefits to the growth of our European solar projects business, enabling us to further expand our project development activities. We are confident this partnership will strengthen our position in Europe.”