Signet Solar has added three new members to its board, two of whom are seasoned semiconductor industry professionals. Freescale CEO and Chairman Rich Beyer, Spansion EVP of Worldwide Operations Ajit Manocha, and EMCO Chairman and Managing Director Rajesh Jain have all joined Signet’s Board to aid in the thin film PV manufacturer’s global expansion.
Rich Beyer, recent addition to the Freescale CEO role following his time as CEO for Intersil, brings senior management experience from companies such as National Semiconductor, VLSI Technology and the SIA.
Ajit Manocha, a member of the executive management at Spansion, has been an advisor to Signet Solar since the company’s establishment and brings experience from companies including NXP and AT&T Microelectronics.
Rajesh Jain is Chairman and Managing Director of EMCO, a power infrastructure company, and is an active member of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) forums.
Signet Solar, Inc. is a thin film PV module manufacturer based in California.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
By Síle Mc Mahon