of CFO for the company, a position previously held by Glenn Carnahan.
Winzeler departs the company’s franchise operation Yes! Solar, Inc.,
where he held the role of President.
Stepping into the recently vacated role of President
of Yes! Solar, Inc. is Todd Lindstrom, formerly President of Operations
at Solar Power, Inc.’s solar construction subsidiary SPIC, Inc.
Replacing Mr. Lindstrom is Eric Hafter, who joins the company from a
role as Senior Director of a consulting business for the solar
industry. He has also served on the Board of Directors for PowerLight
Solar Power, Inc. is a turnkey solar power provider.
By Síle Mc Mahon
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual