Suntech Power Holdings Co., Ltd., and Soleos Solar GmbH, a PV systems manufacturer and installer, have announced the two companies have agreed that, for the first half of 2009, Suntech will supply Soleos with at least 6MW of modules.
The expanded partnership comes after Soleos had presented the “Soleos line” of solar panels, which included modules of Suntech inverters, among others, at the Intersolution trade fair in Gent, Belgium during January. Soleos’ reputation is held up by its ability to create long-term partnerships with key suppliers, such as Suntech.
CEO of Soleos, David Mabille said, “We are very pleased to extend our relationship with Suntech, who has a well-earned reputation for delivering highly efficient PV products. Given the growing demand for premium-quality modules in the European market in countries such as Germany, France, Italy and Belgium, we anticipate purchasing up to 30MW of solar panels from Suntech over the course of the year.”
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual