Adept Technology, provider of intelligent vision-guided robotics and global robotics services is expanding its distribution channel in Japan by signing Nihon Kizai as its newest distributor to cover the Japanese market.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
Japan is currently the world’s largest robotics market according to the International Federation of Robotics (IFR).
“As a trading company specializing in automatic control devices Nihon Kizai has had great success in multiple industries in the region where the need to increase production, improve efficiency and lower costs has manufacturers increasingly seeking robotic solutions,” said John Dulchinos, president and chief executive officer for Adept. “With this partnership we will continue our expansion initiative into this region and Nihon’s customers will benefit by having access to the Adept state of the art automation products designed to improve the manufacturing process.”