China Sunergy Co., Ltd. has signed a 6-year framework agreement with Renergies Italia for delivery of 53MW of solar cells. The framework agreement includes a 3MW solar cell sales contract for delivery during 2009. The remaining 50MW will be conveyed to the Italian module manufacturer between 2010 and 2014, with each year seeing between 5 and 15MW of solar cells changing hands.
The agreement’s general nature means that the two companies must negotiate each sale contract of the remaining 50MW separately. It marks the first partnership on the part of China Sunergy in Italy.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
“An important part of China Sunergy’s growth strategy has been the development of new partnerships with industry leaders across diverse geographies”, commented Dr. Ruennsheng Allen Wang, Director and CEO, China Sunergy. “This agreement demonstrates our ability to execute on both of those initiatives despite the challenging sales environment. We are excited to have a strong partner in Renergies Italia, and to have signed this important framework agreement and sales contract in a new solar market for China Sunergy.”