has announced that Christian Reinert has resigned his place on the
company’s Board of Directors to pursue his career in law. Appointed
Vice-Chairman and a Director in 2007, Mr. Reinert also assumed the
additional role of Director of International Operations of
SonnenEnergie, the company’s German division. He is a partner with law
firm Reinert Lange Ziebeil in Munich, Germany.
SonnenEnergy Corp. is a photovoltaic solar power systems integrator and energy producer.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
By Síle Mc Mahon