27-year veteran of research in the National Renewable Energy Laboratory
(NREL), Dr. Rommel Noufi’s appointment as Vice President of Research
for SoloPower will see him head up the company’s research efforts in
the field of CIGS solar cell technology.
With NREL, Dr. Noufi was Principal Scientist and Group Manager of the team that was involved in researching CIGS and Cadmium Telluride-based (CdTe) cells. He has been actively involved in photovoltaics-related meetings, has authored more than 140 publications and has seven patents. Dr. Noufi has a Ph.D. in analytical and physical chemistry from the University of Texas.
SoloPower, Inc. is a thin-film PV manufacturer.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
By Síle Mc Mahon