EMCORE Corporation has announced that its photovoltaics revenue
increased 63 percent for the third quarter of fiscal 2007 to $16.9
million compared to $10.4 million reported last year. This is an
increase of 24 percent Q-on-Q.
EMCORE also noted that in September its photovoltaics division received
notice that its fiscal 2007 interim U.S. Government billing rates were
approved which resulted in additional revenues of approximately $0.4
million for the first half of fiscal 2007. This additional billing was
invoiced in the September quarter.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual