Robert Lieberman has joined Spire Corp. as corporate controller, bringing more than 25 years of manufacturing and distribution experience to the role. As corporate controller, he will be shouldered with responsibility for Spire’s financial dealings, and working on improving existing processes and business efficiencies.
Previous roles include his most recent role as senior vice president and CFO for Millbrook Distribution Services, Inc., a division of United Natural Foods, as well as a CFO and treasurer role for Saleslink Corporation, a global supply chain management and eCommerce subsidiary of CMGI. Mr. Lieberman is a CPA and a graduate of Bernard M. Baruch College in New York.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual