Taiwan-based specialist solar wafer producer, Green Energy Technology (GET), has said that continued strong sales would lead to capacity expansion as utilisation rates are set to remain at 95% in the first quarter of 2014.
GET reported revenue for December, 2013 of NT$1,320 million (US$43.8 million), up 3.2% from the previous quarter and up 78.9 % from the same period of 2012.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
The company noted that production of high-performance wafers was increasing due to demand and was planning to also lease a production-line to increase production of high-performance wafers.