Heraeus Photovoltaics, a leading technology solution provider for the renewable energy industry, has announced the launch of its newest and most advanced metallization pastes.The SOL 7 Series paste line includes five high-performing, high-efficiency pastes designed to meet the needs of PV cell manufacturers. The next-generation SOL 7 Series pastes provide manufacturers with a variety of metallization solutions that can increase power output and efficiency across all mainstream solar cell technologies.
Ms. Wen Zhou, the President of Heraeus Photovoltaics, said, “Cell manufacturers continue to search for new ways to deliver greater PERC efficiencies and improve module reliability. The newest additions to the SOL 7 Series paste portfolio are designed to help them achieve that.” The new pastes, which are designed for specific manufacturing needs, include:
- SOL9671B: A new generation front side silver paste for PERC+SE. It offers ultra-fine line screen printing, superior metallization on ULDE plus SE, High Voc by extra protection on laser damaged selective emitter and is suitable for single-print and dual-print. (>0.05% Eta gain)
- SOL6700B: The newly developed SOL6700 dual printing busbar paste helps to realize higher efficiency and lower manufacturing costs. Compatible with a variety of mainstream cell technologies (such as Mono PERC, Multi, N-type and others), this paste provides excellent adhesion and a wide soldering window.
- SOL9390A: This N-Type front side paste, which is compatible with double and dual printing, provides cell manufacturers with better contact resistivity for p+ emitter. Additionally, the paste improves printability/line uniformity and offers low metal induced recombination leading to higher Voc. (> +0.1% Eta gain)
- SOL7300: The SOL 7300 paste uses brand new glass chemistry to enable manufacturers to achieve high performance of N-type cells with TOPCon on rear. Excellent contact resistivity is achieved even when fired at lower temperatures and supports ultra-thin poly layer.
- SOL590: The SOL590 features excellent contact resistivity and unique low curing temperature by innovative silver powder improvements. This new low-temperature HJT paste delivers outstanding efficiency gain, greater adhesion and solderability, and can lower paste consumption. (> +0.1% Eta gain)