Lui has been named as new CFO for JA Solar following the announcement
of Herman Zhao’s retirement from the role. The replacement will come
into effect on May 10th when Mr. Zhao steps down.
“I am very pleased to welcome Mr. Lui to our management team,” said Samuel Yang, Chief Executive Officer. “His experience and expertise as a CFO at public and private companies, as well as startup ventures, will add additional strength to our financial management and will be a key contributor to our long-term success.”
JA Solar Holdings Co., Ltd. is a solar cell manufacturer.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
By Síle Mc Mahon