Based on its short but successful relationship with Topinfrasolar, a Korean systems integrator, Canadian Solar will supply the company with a further 5MW of modules this year. Topinfrasolar had already purchased approximately 3MW from Canadian Solar since the beginning of the year.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual