MAGE SOLAR, part of the globally operating MAGE GROUP, a company that specializes in the sale of high-grade photovoltaic installations, has appointed two new members to the Executive Board.
The Germany-based company specializes in the sale of high-grade photovoltaic installations and is committed to the highest quality standards and continuous innovations.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
The new board members include Rainer Bienfang, who will be allocated to the finance department and Markus Schenk, who will work in sales.
“Mr. Bienfang and Mr. Schenk, former heads of their respective department, perfectly know the challenges of the photovoltaic industry as well as the strengths of MAGE SOLAR”, said Norbert Philipp of MAGE.
Rainer Bienfang has many years of experience in leading positions in the PV, automotive and engineering sector.
Markus Schenk has over 20 years of experience in sales, including six years in a leading position in renewable energies.
This change will provide MAGE SOLAR with a strengthened market position as well as the opportunity to grow within the sector.