An industry analyst specializing in the renewable energy and semiconductor materials sectors, Ming Yang’s addition to the JA Solar team will see him take up the post of vice president of business development and corporate communications. He will oversee investor and public relations, business development, strategic marketing and market assessment for the company.
With several years’ experience working as a renewable energy and semiconductor materials sector analyst on Wall Street, Mr. Yang has also worked at Coatue Management, again covering the renewable energy sector. He also served as vice president at Piper Jaffray for four years where he also held the role of senior China research analyst. He has a B.Sc. in electrical engineering and computer science from the University of California at Berkley and an M.B.A. from Cornell University.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual