Moser Baer’s 40MW thin-film module production line has been granted certification by the International Electrotechnical Commission. The IEC certification guarantees that the thin-film modules being produced at the company’s Greater Noida plant have passed all requirements for functional and mechanical capabilities for long-term operation, as well as maintaining safety specifications under challenging environmental conditions.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual