Leading merchant solar cell producer, Neo Solar Power Corporation (NSP), has reported a new historical high in monthly shipments and expects the trend to continue due to strong demand and rising ASPs.
NSP reported revenue for April 2014 of NT$2,555 million (US$84.8 million approx), a 1.46% increase over the previous month.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
The company noted that cumulative revenue for the first four months of the year had reached NT$9,832 million (US$326.9 million approx), a 170.02% increase over the same period a year ago.
NSP said that global PV demand would support further shipment, ASP and revenue gains in the coming months.