In this special episode of the Solar Media Podcast, Liam Stoker is joined by Jo Wilkinson, Jose Rojo and Molly Lempriere to review all of the industry-leading insight and discussion that took place during the Large-scale Solar Digital Summit.
We learned how the solar industry has responded to and moved beyond the COVID-19 pandemic, while also provide a deep dive on what hurdles remain for large-scale solar development. We also talk technology trends, ranging right the way through from bifacial panels to trackers and innovative design approaches, and pinpoint the key drivers behind markets including Iberia, Italy, the UK and Ireland.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
You can stream the podcast below:
Alternatively, you can subscribe and listen to the podcast on the Solar Media Editor's Channel, which is now on all popular audio channels, including;
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, or indeed any other episode of the Solar Media Podcast, please do rate and subscribe to our channel!