TePla AG has said that it has received its largest single order for
crystal growing systems in the company’s history, valued at €76
million. The order comes from ASi Industries GmbH, Arnstadt, Germany –
a wholly-owned subsidiary of ersol Solar Energy AG.
PVA TePla will supply multiple EKZ 3500 systems that will be used for the production of monocrystalline silicon solar wafers. Shipments are expected to begin in early 2009 through to the end of 2010 as part of the next phase of growth for ersol Solar Energy.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual