Solar Power, Inc. (SPI) has completed a supply agreement for a total of 2MW of solar modules with Germany-based residential and commercial solar installers Bayer and Raach. SPI will supply 1MW of 200W panels and 1MW of its proprietary SkyMount commercial mounting systems for minimal commercial rooftop applications. The cost and delivery times of the agreement were not disclosed.
“We look forward to providing the Bayer and Raach team with our products. They have built a superb reputation on the quality of their installations throughout their market area. We are very pleased to have our products become an integral part of the systems they are building,” said Bradley Ferrell, President of SPI’s Commercial Sales Division.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual