Trina Solar has secured the sale of 70 percent of its targeted 450MW production levels for 2009, with approximately 40 percent of the target secured at predetermined prices. The 70 percent figure was reached with the signing of a new contract with Invictus NV, which will see the company purchase 20MW in 2009 and 30MW in 2010. The deal includes an option for an extra 10MW per annum.
This article requires Premium SubscriptionBasic (FREE) Subscription
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual