The company formerly known as WorldWater & Solar Technologies has changed its name to Entech Solar. WorldWater & Solar Technologies acquired ENTECH, Inc. in January 2008 and now aims to shift focus to the manufacture of concentrating energy systems such as its ThermaVolt solar system. Entech has also announced the appointment of David Gelbaum (pictured) as Chairman of its Board of Directors, replacing Quentin Kelly, company founder, who resigned as an employee and director of the company with effect from January 7th, 2009.
The company also announced that Hong Hou and Reuben Richards have resigned their seats on the board, while Joseph Bartlett, a corporate and securities lawyer, has been appointed as a Director of Entech Solar.
“On behalf of Entech Solar, I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to Quentin Kelly for his service to the Company,” said Mr. Gelbaum. “I am delighted to help lead Entech Solar in its new direction and toward continued growth.”
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual